Our team is provided with competitive wages and benefits, flexible work options, advanced technology and a modern, welcoming work environment. Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to Foley Kalseim & Company, Attn: Diane Zais, 12415 55th Street North, Lake Elmo, MN 55042 or via email to email@example.com.
Seasonal Tax Position - Lake Elmo Office
Responsibilities will be heavily focused on individual income tax return processing.
- Available February through mid-April (position open annually)
- PT (Min 30 hrs/wk) and FT (with OT potential) positions available
- Communicate with colleagues and manage multiple projects every day
- Work efficiently under pressure of deadlines
- Experience in tax preparation is preferred
- Current students or recent graduates with an accounting degree are encouraged to apply
Seasonal Tax Internship - Lake Elmo Office
We are seeking a full-time (with potential for overtime) tax season intern from mid-January 2020 to mid-April 2020.
- Extensive experience in the preparation of individual income tax returns (Form 1040)
- Some experience in the preparation of business tax returns, trial balances, and year-end adjustments
- Potential experience with tax projections, fiduciary tax returns (Form 1041), financial statement preparation, and auditing
- The latest technology and a pleasant work environment
- Pursuing or have obtained an Accounting degree
- Successful completion of individual income tax course is a plus
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure of deadlines
- Strong communication skills, professionalism and a desire to learn
- Work independently and in a team environment
This is a seasonal position - full-time during tax season is preferred (with overtime potential), but part-time during tax season would be considered as well.