Foley Kalseim & Company, Ltd is a CPA firm with about 15 professionals. Our office is on the Lake Elmo/Stillwater border, just east of the Twin Cities. Our mission is to be an innovative leader in bringing value to our clients through our tax, accounting, and auditing services.
Our team is provided with competitive wages and benefits, flexible work options, advanced technology and a modern, welcoming work environment.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to Foley Kalseim & Company, Attn: Diane Zais, 12415 55th Street North, Lake Elmo, MN 55042 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Accounting Position - (Hybrid Work Option)
We are seeking a full-time accountant to join our team. You will work to provide customized accounting services to clients.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3-5+ years of experience in public accounting
- Excellent communication, customer service, and time management skills
- Self-motivated and takes initiative, ability to make decisions independently and with minimal supervision
- Growth oriented, ability to learn and adapt to changing environment
- Ability to work overtime mid-January through mid-April
- Ability to research tax related issues
- CPA license preferred but not a requirement
Seasonal Tax Position
Responsibilities will be heavily focused on individual income tax return processing.
- Available February through mid-April (position open annually)
- PT (Min 30 hrs/wk) and FT (with OT potential) positions available
- Communicate with colleagues and manage multiple projects every day
- Work efficiently under pressure of deadlines
- Experience in tax preparation is preferred
- Current students or recent graduates with an accounting degree are encouraged to apply